Sunday, May 1, 2011

Aha Blog #5: A Dead Car

Saturday, I was involved in a car accident that turned my already lemon of a car into a piece of smooshed plastic and metal-and it was NOT my fault. Having just fixed my car two days before (for the fourth time this winter), I was more than just a little ticked to find I now had a compact car- literally. Temperamental car as it was, it got me to where I needed to be and without major injuries- but as of today that is gone! Now my vehicle was sub-par, and one might say resembled a dying toad, yet I still was upset when I had to say goodbye.

The interesting and fun part will come now in choosing a new vehi
cle. Perhaps one with power windows AND locks!?! Or maybe even TWO working windshield wipers! I feel like a Maybach Excelero or a Rolls Royce Phantom is not very feasible at this time, but I'll settle for a station wagon as long as it gets me where I want to be!


I'm intrigued at all the technology they pack into vehicles today: mp3 players, SYNC computer systems, and dvd players! The only entertainment my family's first van provided was a dried booger that hung from the ceiling from the previous owner's kids. Even the slightest wind could have sent my sister and I into screams of a possible booger invasion. Though a brand new Ford Edge or Cadillac Escalade is not in my near future, I'll appreciate something with an air conditioner and consistently working speakers (No boogers, please).

*Photos taken from:
http://maybach1.com/maybach_exelero.html
http://wamraazhar.blogspot.com/2009/04/rolls-royce-phantom.html

No comments:

Post a Comment